A new generation of the Raccoon® backpack incorporates users' feedback and our experiences with this model. A lightweight, yet sturdy 20 Liter capacity pack is an optimal choice for everyday use, yet it is absolutely enough for day hikes and tactical ops, where a larger pack would be an unnecessary burden. Raccoon Mk2 Backpack® has one external pocket, the size of the main compartment. Inside is a simple organizer for carrying additional items. The main chamber has one flat internal pocket and a Camelbak holder. For heavy loads, the simple, webbing hip belt distributes weight properly, while the straps allow for quick jettisoning of the load. The outside is covered with webbing compatible with MOLLE/PALS system. Shockcord allows attachment of additional equipment like jackets, sleeping mat,s etc. At the bottom are two compression ribbons. Thoroughly redesigned layout, materials used and high quality makes Raccoon an ideal backpack for both special ops and EDC.
- PALS/MOLLE system
- YKK® zippers
- shock cord with cord lock
- loop panel for personalization (12 x 7.5 cm)
- internal zippered organizer for maps, markers, flashlights, and other accessories
- mesh inner pocket for small items in the main compartment
- hydration bladder carrier
- 3D mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps for better breathability
- Cardigan, adjustable shoulder straps
- detachable hip belt
- side and bottom compression straps
- transport handle
- designation: multifunctional backpack
- essential product features: hydration bladder compartment, small items organization option, quick release shoulder straps, webbing hip belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible
- fit: adjustable shoulder straps and hip belt
- European patent: No. 004063428-0002
- dimensions: 45 x 24 x 20 cm / 17.7 x 9.5 x 7.9 in
- capacity: 20 L
- material: 100% Nylon
- weight: 1067 g.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colours are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.