Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
Use of our website requires acceptance of the terms and conditions presented in full. Your continued use of this site signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions, including the information set forth in the Payment and Delivery Information, Warranty Conditions and Disclaimer of Purchase sections.
Please note: Products in the online shop may or may not be available in our stock, they will be delivered within the indicated delivery time or the deadline communicated by one of our colleagues at the time of taking the order.
The images published on the website presents the products as accurately as possible, but sometimes the colour shades of the products may differ slightly due to the photo process or your monitor settings. Images of products, offers, prices and competitions may be changed in advance without specific notice. Products sold via www.militarysurplus.ro will be accompanied by a tax invoice or receipt upon delivery.
Articles and insignia for state public institutions are sold only to authorized persons. We do not assume any liability for the use for purposes other than those prescribed by law of items purchased in this category.
The "Order Registration Confirmation" received by the Buyer automatically does not create contractual obligations and is not a confirmation that the products are in stock.
The order placed online by the Buyer will be considered valid only after confirmation by the Seller and will be followed by a Proforma.
Validation of the order by the Seller will be done by written message (e-mail) to the Buyer by sending a Proforma.
Validation of the order by the Seller is done only if:
1. The Buyer's details are complete and correct;
2. The products in the Buyer's order are available;
3. There are no errors in the system that could generate wrong prices (e.g. zero price value/Euro)
This moment marks the conclusion of the Sale and Purchase Agreement."
The buyer is liable for the legal provisions and use of any article on this website of his country!
modified on 24.05.2018
In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 for the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, www.militarysurplus.ro is obliged to manage securely and only for the specified purposes the personal data you provide to us.
The website www.militarysurplus.eu is operated by the company SC MILITARY SURPLUS SRL, based in jud. Bihor, mun. Oradea, str. Matei Corvin, nr. 202, registered in the Trade Register under number J05/1495/2018.
www.militarysurplus.eu is a controller of the personal data that you have provided. (the data subject) you transmit to us.
Why we need data
We need your personal data in order to provide the Services to you for the following purposes:
- To process the order, deliver the desired products and services;
- To evaluate the products and services we provide to you;
- To give you access to the features of the site as a registered user;
- For the administration of the site, for the analysis and improvement of the site, the commercial offer and the advertising we carry out;
- To give you the opportunity to participate in competitions and promotions;
- To send you non-commercial or administrative messages (regarding changes to the site, user account, etc.);
- To send you offers, promotions, advertising and marketing messages about www.militarysurplus.ro, if you have agreed to this.
What we do with the data
Your personal data are processed at the company's premises. The hosting and storage of your data takes place in Romania.
We will disclose information if justified in order to protect against fraud, protect our rights or property. We may also need to disclose your information to comply with our legal obligation to respond to lawful requests from authorities. Your personal data will only be disclosed when we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to do so.
How long do we keep the data
We will store your information for as long as we are required to do so by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store it for as long as necessary to provide our services to you. Based on a request sent to www.militarysurplus.ro by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the options available in your user account on the website, you can ask us to cancel your user account and delete or anonymize your data.
Any personal data that we hold for marketing purposes we will keep until such time as you notify us that you no longer wish to receive such information.
What are your rights?
If you believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request that we consult, correct or delete this information. You can contact us to this effect by email at email@example.com. If you wish to complain about how we have handled your data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your complaint and work with you to resolve the issue. The entire GDPR legislation including official translations can be read and downloaded from this website.
Delivery time and delivery costs may vary depending on the destination, weight and size of the parcel. Shipping rates are set exclusively by the courier companies and are included in the order total. Our company does not determine the shipping costs independently and is not the beneficiary of these amounts. No additional charge is levied for this service.
Attention! The products requested in the user's order may or may not be in stock. This can sometimes cause delivery delays.
In which situations should an advance payment be made:
For products brought under a special order shipped to countries with Cash on Delivery option if:
- an order placed on the website exceeds the amount of 250 Euro, 20% of the total amount must be paid in advance. The remaining 80% will be paid upon receipt of the products.
- an order placed on the website is between 250 Euro- 500 Euro, 30% of the total amount is required in advance. The remaining 70% will be paid upon receipt of the products.
- an order placed on the website exceeds the amount of 500 Euro, 50% of the total amount must be paid in advance. The remaining 50% will be paid upon receipt of the products.
For products shipped to other countries:
- 100% of the total amount must be paid in advance.
The advance is NOT refundable in case of refusal of the order made on the basis of a special order paid in advance after ordering the products from the supplier or at the time of shipment. Refusal of the order is at your own risk. If a product does not correspond to the size of a product, it can be replaced.
Payment in advance can be made by Bank transfer (no fee commision), Paypal (commision fee is charged by the service) or Romcard (no fee commision).
Situations such as late payments, incorrect bank, wrong credit or debit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds are at your own risk.
Returning ordered products:
According to the law: "The consumer has the right to unilaterally terminate the distance contract within 14 calendar days (10 working days) without penalty and without giving any reason. The only costs that may be borne by the consumer are the direct costs of returning the products."
Please note: If you have received free shipping and the goods have been returned, the shipping amount will be deducted when returning the goods.
Key issues for granting the right to return goods:
- the cost of transporting the products will be borne by the customer.
- the products must be in perfect condition, free from signs of use and/or wear.
- products may only be returned in their original packaging, undamaged in any way, with all original accessories and protection.
- sealed products must be returned without the seal being altered, without signs of use and/or wear.
If the product is returned in a condition in which it can no longer be sold as new, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee (if possible) or to cover the difference in price resulting from the sale of the product as second-hand or, at the customer's option, we will re-ship the product at the customer's expense.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in the cancellation of the right to return products.
The consumer is not entitled to terminate the contract if the lack of conformity is minor.
Refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of return.
Products without right of return:
- products purchased by Companies.
- products brought in under a special order for which an advance of at least 30% has been requested.
- used/used products especially those in the category "Military Surplus".
If the NEW product purchased does not meet specifications or is defective, the customer will receive free shipping for replacement or a refund (at the customer's option).
In order to benefit from this option, the customer is obliged to notify our shop of this fact within 24 hours of picking up the parcel. Otherwise the standard guarantee conditions will apply.
Attention! Products must be returned by express courier/delivery to our premises without refund or other costs. Products returned by post or containing a refund or other charges will NOT be accepted.
- not all products are covered by the same warranty, the warranty of products may differ depending on the nature of the product.
- The warranty period will be specified for each product and is based on the manufacturer's/supplier's estimated period of operation.
- products covered by the guarantee will be accompanied on delivery by the guarantee certificate and invoice (a copy of which will also be sent by e-mail in electronic format). If the guarantee certificate is missing, the customer must notify militarysurplus.ro of this within 24 hours of receipt of the parcel. Otherwise the product purchased will no longer be covered by the guarantee.
- at the time of the defect of the goods, the customer is obliged to notify our shop both by telephone and electronically (e-mail).
- in order to benefit from the warranty, the product must be packed in the original packaging with all accessories and protection that it was delivered with and a copy of the original invoice and warranty certificate must be attached to the package. Otherwise the product will not be covered by the warranty.
- The customer will receive free shipping if the product is found not to be in accordance with the original specifications and the product will be brought to conformity on behalf of our store, militarysurplus.ro.
- if the non-conformity of the product is due to improper use of the instruction manual, the costs of bringing the product into conformity and transport costs shall be borne entirely by the customer.
- the bringing into conformity or replacement will be made within a period of time agreed between the buyer and seller but not exceeding 15 calendar days.
We appreciate your time and effort to let us know about any suggestions or reasons for dissatisfaction with militarysurplus.ro
You can contact us in one of the ways below:
- Online: you can fill in the online form at www.militarysurplus.eu
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +40 770 353 891 (also Whatsapp)
- Post: SC MILITARY SURPLUS SRL, Oradea, Str. Matei Corvin, Nr. 202, Romania
Please provide us with your contact details and preferred method of communication so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.
How we will handle your message:
We assure you that we will take into account every suggestion or complaint you make and we will make every effort to resolve the issues you have brought to our attention correctly and efficiently.
In this sense:
- we listen to you and respect your point of view;
- we confirm receipt of your message by phone or email within 2 working days of registration;
- we will send you the name, position and contact details of the person who will deal with your request;
- we will make every effort to respond to your request within a maximum of 5 working days; - if the resolution of your complaint requires further investigation and we are unable to honour it within 5 working days, it will be reported to the department manager responsible for analysis and resolution; - in the case of complaints of particular complexity and involving an extended resolution period, every 10 working days we will inform you of the status of your complaint;
- In the final response we will clearly communicate both the decision taken and the reasons for it.
We are grateful for all your suggestions because they are the basis of a quality relationship with you, our CUSTOMER!
We assure you that we will deal with all your issues in a fair, transparent and militarysurplus.ro compliant manner in order to provide you with a satisfactory solution.