The Essential Kitbag® was designed to hold all essential bushcraft/survival kits. This bag will hold a water bottle with a cup, folding stove, flashlight, compass, cord, sewing kit, etc. All kit is neatly organized in separate pockets. Essential can be carried attached to a backpack or belt via MOLLE/PALS or with its own shoulder strap. There is a sleeve on the back that will hold a folding saw/knife/axe. Capacity can be velcro reduced. Extra pouches can be attached to the front side. The Essential Kitbag is an ideal one-day expedition bag to carry all essential stuff.
- adjustable buckle closure
- takes most 1-liter water bottles (Nalgene, US Canteen) with a cup
- main compartment with adjustable drawstring and compartment for folding expeditionary cooker
- zippered mesh water purification tablets pocket inside the flap
- side organizer YKK®-zippered pockets with loop and mesh pocket
- built-in velcro-adjusted sheath for knife/axe/saw
- detachable, adjustable wide carrying strap, DUTY BELT/PALS/MOLLE compatible
- D-rings for strap
- designed by Survivaltech.pl
- designation: Bushcraft bag
- essential product features: easy internal personalization, MOLLE/PALS compatible
- fit: adjustable shoulder strap
- European patent: No. 002991372-0001
- material: 100% Nylon
- dimensions: 22 x 20 x 10 cm/8.7 x 7.9 x 3.9 in
- capacity: 2.5 L
- weight: 384 g.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colours are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.