Covert Tactical Pants® are everyday wear trousers – discreet and non-flashy, yet extraordinarily functional. All tactical features are neatly disguised. Four magazine, holster or valuables pockets are sewn inside (two in front, two at sides). There are six external pockets, designed specifically for this model of pants, to carry EDC items comfortably. Wide belt loops are for a wide and sturdy gun belt, capable of adequately supporting holster. A suitable cut combined with expanding fabric provides exceptional ease of movement. The crotch gusset prevents wearing pants thin and allows ease of movement. The CTP® trousers would look as well with a sports or tweed jacket and with a hoodie.
- elastic integral belt with velcro closure allows for additional adjustment within size
- 4-way expandable fabric allows full mobility and self-adjusting
- crotch gusset
- six hip pockets (two front, two sides, two rear)
- front pockets reinforced to carry light/knife clips
- four internal pockets for magazines, valuables, etc.
- internal pockets may improvise as IWB holster for small autos
- 50 mm wide belt loops
- YKK®-zippered fly
- European patent: No. 002989798-0004
- material: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- grammage: 190 g/m2
- weight: 470 g
- initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F with extreme caution
- do not tumble dry
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
- iron with low heat.
Note: the exact color of the product is shown in the main photo. Additional photos are intended to show product details, therefore other colours are shown. This applies only to the color, the other details of the product are identical.