High quality tactical vest with Molle system from German manufacturer Mil-Tec®. The Molle system is a load carrier consisting of 1 inch (2.54 cm) wide bands placed horizontally. The bands are sewn to the base fabric (e.g. vest or backpack) at a distance of 3.81 cm. This system was patented by the US Armed Forces in 1998. Today, the Molle system is the most widely used load-carrying system in the world.
- High quality tactical vest from German manufacturer Mil-Tec®.
- easy application of personal equipment via the Molle loop system
- strong front zipper
- 2 adjustable fasteners
- adjustable shoulder area with Velcro closure
- adjustable stretch
- 6 belt loops
- rescue handle
- outer: 100% polyester, coated with polyvinyl chloride
- lining: 100% polyester, coated with polyurethane
- padding: 100% polyethylene (foam, 90 g/m²).
The pictures are for presentation purposes only. Products may differ in reality.