Based on Salomon's XA PRO 3D boots, the XA FORCES 8″ GTX EN brings all the greatness of best-selling footwear with added support and features. This new 8″ model is an all-around tactical boot that blends the DNA of the classic platform with things like stitching or an improved outsole that makes the XA FORCES model great. The added support and stability will be there day in and day out, no matter what conditions you put your feet in. The same waterproof GORE-TEX membrane is used on all other Salomon FORCES footwear to keep your feet dry in almost all conditions. The certified EN outsole will prevent slipping, puncture, and static build-up. The new 8″ upper features 2.0mm thick Nubuck leather with extra padding to protect and support your ankle and lower legs. With the same feel and comfort of its ancestors, the XA FORCES 8″ GTX EN brings 8″ style to the popular line.
- The 8″ height on the upper provides additional support and protection 3D Advanced Chassis, which helps optimize motion control and energy management while providing additional protection;
- Boot tongue pocket for storage of laces and knot;
- GORE-TEX lining for waterproofing;
- Non-slip/oil resistance outsole;
- Antistatic/static dispersion sole
- Perforation-resistant sole by ISO 20344:2011;
- Contagrip MD outsole built for the widest variety of surfaces - balances both geometry and rubber compound to provide confidence on wet, dry, hard, and loose surfaces;
- Midfoot protection zone for extra foot protection;
- Anti-rest mesh that prevents metal from getting trapped between the foot and the sole;
- Weight: 500 g.