- Stiffened construction
- Reflective front marker
- Velcro ID panel
- Reflective handles
- Closed with a two-way zipper
- Flat and smooth to prevent snagging
- Detachable stiffened insert covered in loop-velcro
- Two inner flat mesh zipped pockets
- Numerous Versatile Insert System®-compatible inserts included to compartmentalize medical supplies as per kit purpose
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Rear wall fitted with (coverable) velcro patches to attach the med kit to the car upholstery or bag velcro panels (e.g. Rangemaster Bag®)
- YKK® zippers
- Dimensions 21 x 24 x 8 cm / 8.26" x 9.44" x 3.14"
- Material Cordura®
- Automotive Med Kit® was designed as the main vehicular first aid kit. Its compact, flat form allows it to be fit under the seats, in side door or seat pockets, while lack of sharp edges prevents snagging. The front part of the Med Kit has a large panel of loop velcro for individual marking, with a reflective panel for quick identification. Also handles are marked with reflective tape to facilitate their finding with minimal light. Thanks to a detachable shoulder strap, the Med Kit can be worn just like a messenger bag.
The interior was designed as to allow customized compartmentalization to stow medical supplies. There are two zipper-closed flat inner pockets, made of mesh to allow quick identification of the contents without opening them. Elastic loops are provided to hold medical supplies. In case the bag is used as a shooting range med kit, those loops are ideal for holding individual pre-packaged field dressings. The loops are made of elasticized cord, and allow for individual adjustments depending on the type of the supplies held by the loop. Moreover the med bag contains a detachable, stiffened panel covered on both sides in loop-Velcro to attach hook-Velcro lined inserts (Versatile Insert System®-compatible) included in the kit. It was meant to be used for transporting occlusive dressings for the chest wounds – the stiffener prevents their bending, which might damage the bandage. The med kit fits ideally in the Range Line Rangemaster® kit bag side pocket, where it can be attached to a Velcro panel and torn away for deployment. The Automotive Med Kit® was made out of first-class materials, such as Cordura® 500D, with YKK zippers and Nylon tapes.
No medical equipment included.